Our client recently moved out the property and has plans of converting to property in to a HMO, during the renovation process, Mr Smith noticed corrosion on his internal brickwork. The next day we had surveyor out to asses the issues. The property was suffering from rising damp issues due to a faulty damp proof course. Three days later we had his works rectified! Happy Days!
- PPS Hacked of the original plaster to the high point of which the dampness was occurring
- Installation of a Chemical Damp Proof Course
- Application of SBR to neutralize salt contaminates from existing moisture within the wall
- Installation of Damp Proof Membrane to prevent any ongoing salts penetrating into the plaster boards
- Replaster and Skim to a ready to paint finish
All our damp proofing work includes a 10 year certificate of guarantee for our customers peace of mind
Another mortgage approval and another happy and satisfied customer.