Our client recently purchased a property which had rising damp issues as stated in her homebuyer report, for her mortgage to be approved she was required to rectify the areas of concern.
- PPS Hacked of the original plaster to the high point of which the dampness was occurring
- Installation of a Chemical Damp Proof Course
- Application of SBR to neutralize salt contaminates from existing moisture within the wall
- Installation of Damp Proof Membrane to prevent any ongoing salts penetrating into the plaster boards
- Replaster and Skim to a ready to paint finish
All our damp proofing work includes a 10 year certificate of guarantee for our customers peace of mind
Another mortgage approval and another happy and satisfied customer.